PHYSICAL EDUCATION SECTION
Physical education section is directly under the administration board of the University of Dalat.
The Physical Education courses are part of the core courses in general education. The overall theme of the Physical Education program at the college level is the promotion of a healthy lifestyle. Specific goals for the program include: the establishment of the relationship between lifestyle and health, the exploration of various physical activities based on needs and interest, and the promotion of positive fitness and lifestyle decisions.
- Carry out the standard curriculum issued by the Ministry of Education and Training.
- Educate and cultivate students’ ethics in accordance with the socialist criterion.
- Administrate and host all sporting events.
- Train athletes and sport teams.
- Organize outdoor training activities according to the curriculum.
- Annually hold traditional sporting events on internal scale, friendly matches between faculties and departments inside or outside the campus for the occasion of national holidays.